Constant Current LED Driver (600mA) 20W / 20 - 36v
A Constant Current Power Supply for use with 3W and 10W High Power LEDs from Future Eden. This driver outputs a range of 20-36 volts depending on draw of the circuit, whilst retaining a steady 600mA (+/- 5%) current flow.
With 2 levels of circuit protection, 87% efficiency requiring no extra heatsink and 5 year warranty these LED drivers are a safe, durable and affordable solution to for wide range of indoor LED projects.
Typical circuit application - 3W High power LED components ran in series. Often used for decorative lighting, building lighting, stage lighting, ceiling light and spot light.
- Universal input voltage(AC85-265V)
- The new PC plastic fireproof grade up V-1level
- Convection Cooled
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage protection >2500V
- Stable and Reliable - 100% full load burn
- -40°C to +75°C working temperature
- Comply with safety regulations, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- CE, CQC, SAA, PSE, CB and other domestic and international certification
- Long life design warranty for 5 years (50000 hours)
For convenience the general electrical characteristics are listed below. *For full specification please consult the manufacturers' datasheet here.
|Voltage Range||85-265 Vac|
|Frequency Range||47-63 Hz|
|Power Factor (typical)||PF>0.98/115VAC, PF>0.95/230VAC,at full load|
Output Voltage Range
|Rated Power||20 Watt|
|Ripple and Noise (max)||1500mVp-p|
|Current Tolerance||+/5 %|
|Line Regulation||+/5 %|
|Load Regulation||+/5 %|