A 20W IP67 waterproof dimmable constant current LED driver (21-31v).
This industrial power supply outputs a range of 21-31v (depending on circuit draw) whilst retaining a steady 650mA current flow at a precise +/- 2% tolerance. At 650mA these drivers will suit our 3W and 10W LEDs (assuming correct circuit calculations - if in doubt, please ask).
Built with only US and European brand name components and with 3 type of circuit protection, these safe and tough LED drivers carry a 5 year manufacturing warranty and provide an excellent solution for a wide range of LED projects.
Typical circuit : LEDs ran in series (see attached circuit diagram). Dimmed via a 0 - 10v separate dimming circuit (PWN or potentiometer). Example PWM circuit connected to a micro-controller is included as a separate image along with this listing.
Potentiometers for dimming can be purchased here:
For convenience the general electrical characteristics are listed below, for further information please consult the datasheet here.
- Fully encapsulated IP67 rated
- Input voltage : 85~265VAC
- Dimmable via 0-10v or PWM
- Efficiency > 93%
- Built-in active PFC function.
- 3 tier circuit protection - short circuit, over voltage and over temperature
- Free Air Convection Cooled
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage protection >2500V
- CE, CCC, ROHS, EMC compliant and certified
- Long life design (50,000 hours)
- 5 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
|Voltage Range||85 ~ 265VAC|
|Power Factor (typical)||PF≧0.99/170V, PF≧0.98/220V, PF≧0.95/265V|
|Rated Current||650 mA|
|Output Voltage Range||21-31v|
|Rated Power||20 Watt|
|Ripple and Noise (max)||120mVp-p|
|Current Tolerance||+/2 %|