12W Constant Current LED Driver (300mA) / 20-43v
A Constant Current Power Supply for use with 1W High Power LEDs from Future Eden. This driver outputs a range of 20-43 volts (depending on draw of the circuit) whilst retaining a steady 300mA (+/- 5%) current flow.
With 2 levels of circuit protection, convection cooled requiring no extra heatsink and 5 year warranty these LED drivers are a safe, durable and affordable solution to for wide range of indoor LED projects.
Typical circuit application - 1W High power LED components ran in series. Often used for decorative lighting, building lighting, stage lighting, ceiling light and spot lights.
- Universal input voltage(AC85-265V)
- The new PC plastic fireproof grade up V-1level
- Convection Cooled
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage protection >2500V
- Stable and Reliable - 100% full load burn
- -40°C to +70°C working temperature
- Comply with safety regulations, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- CE, CQC, SAA, PSE, CB and other domestic and international certification
- Long life design warranty for 5 years (50000 hours)
For convenience the general electrical characteristics are listed below.
*For full specification please consult the manufacturers' datasheet here.
|Voltage Range||85-265 Vac|
|Frequency Range||47-63 Hz|
|Power Factor (typical)||PF>0.98/115VAC, PF>0.95/230VAC,at full load|
Output Voltage Range
|Rated Power||12 Watt|
|Ripple and Noise (max)||1000mVp-p|
|Current Tolerance||+/5 %|
|Line Regulation||+/5 %|
|Load Regulation||+/5 %|